#ad #shop #OceanNaturals I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. I created this Cranberry Lemon Tuna Salad as part of a social shopper insight survey.
Do you have canned tuna in your pantry? Tuna is one my go-to pantry staples. I love creating healthy and fresh meals with tuna.
When shopping for canned tuna, I always look for wild premium tuna.
Ocean Naturals tuna is ethically and sustainably caught tuna. To me, that means not only is the tuna good and good for you, but it is good for the planet!
If you keep canned tuna on hand, you can create a quick and healthy lunch in minutes. This Cranberry Lemon Tuna Salad uses very few ingredients.
To lighten this tuna salad, and make it a healthy lunch, I use a combination of Greek yogurt and mayonnaise. If you are looking for an uber-light recipe, you can substitute Greek yogurt for all of the mayonnaise.
For me? I really enjoy the tang of mayonnaise. However, I don’t enjoy the extra poundage it adds to my midsection. So I compromise with half and half. All the taste, less calories. Winning!
The next time you need lunch inspriation, try this salad. I like to eat it on it’s own, or I wrap it up in a lettuce leaf and eat it like a wrap.
- 1 can Ocean Naturals Skipjack Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 heaping cup dried cranberries
- Mash the tuna, mayonnaise, greek yogurt, lemon juice and lemon zest in a bowl until well combined.
- Stir in red onion and dried cranberries. Chill, covered, for 2 hours or longer to allow the cranberries to soften.
For your chance to win free product, & try the Cranberry Lemon Tuna Salad for yourself, check out Ocean Naturals Tuna Tuesdays Facebook giveaway!