These Antipasto Turkey Cheese Rollups are a beautiful, beautiful thing when you are uninspired for dinner. Bake up a batch of these tasty sandwiches and serve with a side salad for a quick and healthy meal where you put in very little effort.
These rollups are also a great way to use up those turkey leftovers from Thanksgiving! They are a completely different taste from a turkey dinner, so your family won’t complain, “Leftovers again?”
Have you seen my other recipes from the One Dough, 31 Whole Grain Recipes series? Then you know you make up one batch of dough which can be stored in the fridge for 12 days and can be used for four different recipes.
You’ll want to have a batch of the whole grain dough on hand before the holidays!
- 1/4 recipe whole grain no-knead bread dough
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1 8.5 oz can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, plumped in 1 cup hot water for 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- turkey slices
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll dough out into a 1/4 inch thick rectangle.
- Spread pesto over dough evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped artichoke hearts, drained sun-dried tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese evenly over dough.
- Line center of dough with turkey slices, enough to cover from top to bottom in an even strip.
- Carefully roll dough into a long log.
- Slice into 8 rollups using a serrated knife.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with silpat.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Serve hot.