It’s the end of the school year, and in our house, we are cleaning out closets and figuring out what still fits and what doesn’t.
What I’ve found is we own a lot of jeans with holes and tears.
And not the chic kind.
I thought it would be fun to roundup some of the cute upcycled jeans projects that can be made with an old pair of worn jeans.
Clean out the closets, create something new and give the kids a fun craft project to do over the summer. Win-win-WIN!
- Upcycled Jeans Toy Storage Bag from Handmade by Meg K
- No Sew Jeans Pocket Garland from Dukes and Duchesses
- Denim Fabric Baskets from Threading My Way
- Jeans Pocket Purses from Nebraska Views
- Jeans Desk Chair Makeover from One Creative Mommy
- Denim Coasters from Northern Cheapskate
- Jeans Wristlet from Green Issues by Agy
- Denim Placemats – from Living Well Spending Less
- Denim Corsage from Somewhat Simple
- Denim Pocket Purse from Laura Kelly Designs Blog
- Demin Journal from Life Made Creations
- Jeans Apron from Life Made Creations
- Jean Seam Wreath from Restyled Junk
- Denim Wreath from Fancy Meeting Ewe
- Belt Loop Bobbi Pins from Fancy Meeting Ewe
- Christmas Tree Skirt from Fancy Meeting Ewe
- Upcycled Jeans Christmas Stocking from Nebraska Views
- Denim Camera Strap from Oh Hi DIY
- Denim Purse from Somewhat Simple
- Flirty Denim Skirt from Somewhat Simple
What is your favorite upcycled jeans DIY project?