Hi guys. Crystal here from Crystal & Co., and I want to share some of my favorite Halloween craft ideas with you!
It is not too late to make a few (or all) of these fun Halloween crafts.
Here are twelve ideas you will love.
- Blood Shot Eyeballs– my twins share a video with instructions for turning powdered donuts into eyeballs.
- Spider Handprints– you can read the Itsy Bitsy Spider and create this keepsake craft.
- Witchy Fingers– pretzels, green chocolate and almond slivers make this super cool treat that is perfect for a school party.
- Halloween Bark– this salty and sweet dessert will be a hit, I promise.
- Ghost Poo with Free Printable– print, stuff your cello bags, staple and you’re good to go. These are always a hit with kids.
- Homeschool Freebies by Subject– if you homeschool this is a list you will want to check out.
- Pumpkin Poo with Free Printable– these printables are treasures that make giving treats to friends so simple.
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough– you can not eat it, but the smell is amazing and have fun watching your kids create!
- Mummy Cookies with Free Cookie Tag– dip a Milano cookie in white chocolate and you are on your way to creating these adorable mummy cookies. Add the cookie tag and they make excellent treats for teachers.
- Broomstick Pretzels– pretzel rods and fruit roll ups make this simple snack perfect for after school.
- Ghost Treats– marshmallows can be created into so many things, including ghosts. Who knew?
- Puff Paint Pumpkin– intimidated by carving a pumpkin? Use puff paint to decorate instead.
Happy Halloween crafting! And don’t forget to make some No Guilt Healthy Halloween treats!
Are You Tired of Processed Crap?
Subscribe Today and Download My Free Healthy Grocery List. It's your cheatsheet to a less processed life. Then, each week, I'll help you take charge of your health by emailing you the best real food recipes and non-toxic DIYs.