Update: This giveaway is now closed.
Every Monday I start off the week with a recipe! Except for last week. When I didn’t. When I do post a recipe, my recipes are quick and healthy. Including this one! Except this really isn’t a true recipe! This is a recipe for relaxation! Notice my use of lots of exclamation points! That’s so you’ll believe this is a recipe! (did it work?)
Well, one of the reasons I haven’t cooked is I spent last weekend at Blogher, a convention of bloggers held in San Diego. Have you been? If not, here’s the way this weekend went:
- At Blogher you get to meet bloggers you’ve known only from their blogs, or from twitter, or from facebook and actually lunch with them. Think people are online because they have no real friends? Not so! These are fabulous women who have interesting lives who also happen to blog. These social outlets are ways to be more social not less. That’s why I love them all! I’ve got my twitter buds, and my facebook buds, and all of you, my buds from my blog!
- There are parties at Blogher. Then there are parties. Then there is another party. Most of these parties are sponsored by companies. For example, thanks to Filtrete I got to wake up Saturday morning, head outside and do a little yoga by the water at a party they sponsored.
Think I do that every day? Let’s try I’ve NEVER done that before. Check it off the bucket list.
- Then, there is the Expo Hall. This place is crazy. It is filled with companies that want you to know about their product. How do they do it? They give us bloggers swag and hope that we’ll love the product enough to want to share it with you. How much swag is involved? Waaaaay too much swag.
The sheer amount of swag has meant I’ve spent a lot of time putting stuff away. Because I didn’t have enough to do with the laundry, the house, the kids, the carpool…
What do I want to be doing instead of getting the house back in shape after my trip to Blogher? Sitting outside enjoying the rest of the summer and drinking iced tea.
Here’s where the giveaway comes in. I got swag. The people who gave me the swag want you to have it. So, I’m gonna give it to you! I picked out my most favorite-est of favorites out of everything I got this weekend and I want to give it to YOU!
You can WIN a box of Sunburst Green Mighty Leaf Iced Tea! PLUS, you’ll win a Koko Soft Spout BPA-Free water bottle to drink it from! And, I’m throwing in some Dr.’s Remedy nail polish. After all, you’ll be sipping tea, not doing dishes!
How do you win? Leave me a comment letting me know “What one thing do you still want to do this summer?”
- For an extra entry, you can Like me on Facebook. Leave me a comment letting me know you did.
- For another entry, you can subscribe to my daily newsletter. Leave me a comment letting me know you did.
This giveaway is open until Monday August 15 at 8 PM MT. You must be a US resident and over 18 years of age to enter.
Disclosure: I was given these products as swag. I am using them as a giveaway. No agreements were made with any of the companies.