Coconut Banana Muffins
There is a lot of interest lately in going grain-free, which is why I’m excited Dr. Jill Tieman at Real Food Forager is launching her online Go Grain-Free cooking class.
What will you learn?
- Bake with grain-free flours such as nut flours and coconut flour;
- Properly prepare nuts and seeds for easy digestion;
- Make nutritious breakfasts with waffles and pancakes, that are low carb, grain-free and taste better than those made with grains;
- Cook traditional meals with chicken, meat and fish that will satisfy even the pickiest eater — all without grains;
- Put together snacks like energy bars and granola that are full of nutrients rather than empty calories;
- Save money by making your own real food staples and condiments;
- Make a grain-free lunch wrap that really works;
- Save time by cooking in bulk and storing;
- Bake the most delicious and nutritious carrot muffins ever!
Her 11 class series is being offered for $149. Sign-up before October 6th and use coupon code: NOGRAINS to save $20 and pay only $129!
To get more information and to find out if this class is for you, click here.