If you struggle to come up with a weekly meal plan and to get dinner on the table, this is such a great resource from my friend Crystal at Crystal & Co.
This book includes:
- how to create a recipe criteria
- a list of 20 sites to find recipes on
- how to create a grocery list (with 10 resources and tools)
- 5 of the cutest free printable worksheets!
- 14 easy recipes for two weeks of dinner ideas
For a limited time you can get this great resource for just .99! Click here to visit How to Meal Plan eBook.
To get the discounted price, use Discount Code: mealplan2013 at checkout. The discounted price is good during the month of January.
You will receive the book as a download. The Kindle version is coming soon.