I’ve purchased my groceries from Costco and have the complete Costco shopping and price list available for you.
THIS WEEK’S ORGANIC COSTCO MEAL PLAN:
UPDATE: All new recipes are now linked.
Sunday: Batch Cooking Day
Today was spent cooking so I have food ready to go for the rest of the week. And by cooking – I mean more like babysitting – since it’s not a lot of hands-on cooking taking place.
Sunday’s Easy Dinner of Quesadillas:
* Cooked chicken
* Shredded cheddar cheese
* Corn Tortillas
* Assemble and heat on griddle until cheese melts
* Serve with organic salsa
- Baked Blueberry Oatmeal with Crumble Topping
- PB & Banana Sandwiches with carrot sticks & oranges
- Meatless Monday Dinner of Baked Eggs in Tomato Sauce
- Leftover Baked Blueberry Oatmeal with Crumble Topping
- Roast Beef Sandwiches with orange halves and PB stuffed celery
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Scrambled Eggs
- Chicken salad made with cooked chicken, chopped apple, chopped celery, and chopped almonds
- Chili with baked potatoes
- Oatmeal with cinnamon and craisins
- PB&Banana sandwiches
- Broiled Tilapia with Golden Carrot Bake & Spinach Salad
- Apple Slices served with PB dip
- Banana Chocolate Chip Sorbet
- Lime Baked Tortilla Chips with Refried Beans
- Candied Orange Peels
- Rainbow Citrus Water
- Green “Tea-quila” Sunrise
Linked to Menu Plan Monday
This site is not associated with Costco. Costco did not compensate me for these posts. In fact, I don’t think Costco has ever heard of me.