Quick and Healthy Whole Food Recipes
Every week I feature quick healthy recipes perfect for a Whole Food Diet. What is a Whole Food Diet?
A Whole Food Diet means:
- Buying the bulk of our food in the same form God made it.
- Buying whole foods or foods with as few ingredients as possible.
- Buying produce in a variety of colors.
- Buying whole grains.
- Buying food where all of the ingredients are pronounceable and recognizable.
- Buying our meat and dairy free of antibiotics and hormones.
- Buying organic products and produce when we can.
- Eating Meatless Monday meals one to two times a week.
Think there is no way to do this and still save money? Check out my Staples List. This is where you can really save some money. These are the items you can find coupons for almost every month. Then, when they go on sale, use your coupons and stock up! You can use these items to whip up quick healthy recipes that cost very little money. In fact, I regularly post quick healthy recipes that use mainly ingredients from my staples list. Creating a meal with a .19 can of tomatoes and a .37 can of beans plus a few more low cost ingredients means having plenty of money left to buy whole foods each week.
Here are some of my favorite quick healthy recipes:
**If you will be doing any of these quick healthy breakfast recipes, you’ll want to make sure you know How to Measure Flour Correctly.**
Quick and Healthy Dinner Recipes Using My Staples List
Quick Healthy Recipes for Meatless Monday
Looking for more great recipe suggestions?
Kelli at 3 Boys and a Dog has Kid-Friendly Recipes
Sherri at Luv a Bargain offers Simple Recipes
Crystal & Co has fantastic Recipe Resources
Are You Tired of Processed Crap?
Subscribe Today and Download My Free Healthy Grocery List. It's your cheatsheet to a less processed life. Then, each week, I'll help you take charge of your health by emailing you the best real food recipes and non-toxic DIYs.