As a side dish, red potatoes with rosemary in the slow cooker could not be easier.
Here are the easy video instructions:
Can’t see the video? Head here.
Here is the printable recipe:
- 3 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Cut red potatoes into quarters.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Season with salt and add the rosemary. Toss.
- Line slow cooker with foil. Seal potatoes in foil.
- Set slow cooker to high and cook for 2 -3 hours. Or set slow cooker to low and cook for 4-5 hours.
- Potatoes are done when they can be easily pierced with a fork.
This would make a great side dish to enjoy over the holidays, or serve it as a side with any meat.
Are You Tired of Processed Crap?
Subscribe Today and Download My Free Healthy Grocery List. It's your cheatsheet to a less processed life. Then, each week, I'll help you take charge of your health by emailing you the best real food recipes and non-toxic DIYs.