The flavor of these sweet and spicy breadsticks is really unique. It truly is a blend of sweet and spicy and makes for a great, unexpected taste for your appetizer buffet or as a side to grilled meats.
Chinese five spice can be found in any grocery store and is what gives these breadsticks their one-of-a-kind flavor.
- 1/4 recipe Whole Grain No-Knead Bread Dough
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar in the raw
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- dash of salt
- dash of red pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll dough into a large rectangle. Cut into whatever size strips you need.
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar and spices.
- Brush dough with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with sugar and spice mixture.
- Bake on baking sheet coated with coking spray for 10 minutes or until golden.
Are You Tired of Processed Crap?
Subscribe Today and Download My Free Healthy Grocery List. It's your cheatsheet to a less processed life. Then, each week, I'll help you take charge of your health by emailing you the best real food recipes and non-toxic DIYs.