I have a complete addiction to glass jars. Not only do I have scores of canning jars, but often times I’ll buy a product simply because I want the glass jar once it is gone! (like these frappacino ones or these candle jars where I remove the wax ).
There are so many creative ways to use glass jars. I wanted to share a few of my favorite upcycled glass jars projects with you.
- Spring Mason Jar Vases from A Dose of Paige
- DIY Milk Glass from A Dose of Paige
- Apothecary Jars from The Real Thing with the Coake Family
- DIY Watercolor Mason Jars from A Mom’s Take
- Winter Mason Jar Lanterns from Thinking Closet
- Glass Jar Storage from Life with Captain Fussybuckets
- Mason Jar Powdered Sugar Dispenser from Turning the Clock Back
- DIY Terrarium from Lavender and Lemonade
- DIY Mason Jar Lamp from Sweet Pennies from Heaven
- Mason Jar Herb Garden from Camille Styles
- Fall Welcome Sign from Somewhat Simple
- Etched Glass Storage Jars from Somewhat Simple
- Mason Jar Boxtops for Education Storage from Laura Kelly Designs
- Apple of My Eye Button Designed Storage Jar from Buttons Galore and More
- Jute Wrapped Succulent Favor from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Decoupage Glass Jar from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Decorative Washi Tape Jars from Oh Hi DIY
- Blessings Jar from Stockpiling Moms
- Homemade Carpet Freshener Jar from Ang Sails the 7Cs
- Glass Bottle Hair Tie Holders from Just 2 Sisters
Which project is your favorite? I really want to try each one!
Are You Tired of Processed Crap?
Subscribe Today and Download My Free Healthy Grocery List. It's your cheatsheet to a less processed life. Then, each week, I'll help you take charge of your health by emailing you the best real food recipes and non-toxic DIYs.