I have a complete addiction to glass jars. Not only do I have scores of canning jars, but often times I’ll buy a product simply because I want the glass jar once it is gone! (like these frappacino ones or these candle jars where I remove the wax ).
There are so many creative ways to use glass jars. I wanted to share a few of my favorite upcycled glass jars projects with you.
- Spring Mason Jar Vases from A Dose of Paige
- DIY Milk Glass from A Dose of Paige
- Apothecary Jars from The Real Thing with the Coake Family
- DIY Watercolor Mason Jars from A Mom’s Take
- Winter Mason Jar Lanterns from Thinking Closet
- Glass Jar Storage from Life with Captain Fussybuckets
- Mason Jar Powdered Sugar Dispenser from Turning the Clock Back
- DIY Terrarium from Lavender and Lemonade
- DIY Mason Jar Lamp from Sweet Pennies from Heaven
- Mason Jar Herb Garden from Camille Styles
- Fall Welcome Sign from Somewhat Simple
- Etched Glass Storage Jars from Somewhat Simple
- Mason Jar Boxtops for Education Storage from Laura Kelly Designs
- Apple of My Eye Button Designed Storage Jar from Buttons Galore and More
- Jute Wrapped Succulent Favor from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Decoupage Glass Jar from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Decorative Washi Tape Jars from Oh Hi DIY
- Blessings Jar from Stockpiling Moms
- Homemade Carpet Freshener Jar from Ang Sails the 7Cs
- Glass Bottle Hair Tie Holders from Just 2 Sisters
Which project is your favorite? I really want to try each one!
Eat Healthy and Save Money
Subscribe to The Greenbacks Gal Weekly email to get the best organic deals, green steals and real food meals delivered to your inbox each week.
PLUS GET A HEALTHY GROCERY LIST FREE!